October 27, 2009

8 months


Little Monkey, today you are 8 months old!!!


  • You weigh 18 lbs
  • You are still in a size 4 diaper
  • You wear 9-12 months clothes
  • You are constantly on the move.
  • Just in the last couple of weeks, you have become a great crawler
  • Mommy thinks you are very close to learning how to stand cause you pull up on me alot
  • Your eyes are just gorgeous to look at
  • You love for Mommy to read to you
  • You are learning how to clap
  • Your favorite toy is "Ducky"
  • You wear a size 4 shoe
  • You are about to graduate from your infant tub to the big people tub
  • You love to be tickled
  • You laugh is just so adorable
  • You hate socks. You constantly kick them off your feet.
  • You can say Dada pretty good now.
  • I love you more than you will EVER know and I am so blessed to have you as my child.

I love you baby boy!!!


Photobucket