October 29, 2009

Pumpkin Fun!

I've had several people ask if we ever made it to Tate Farms this month and the answer is no. Sadly, every day that we said we were going to, it either rained or something else came up. Since it closes on Saturday for the season, we just decided to buy our own pumpkin from Publix and hopefully we can go next year. It would have been so much fun to take pictures of the little monkey in the middle of a pumpkin patch, but I figure next year will be a lot more fun. So, tonight we placed some garbage bags on the driveway and carved ourselves a pumpkin. This was my first time to carve a pumpkin and it was so much fun!!


Daddy looking it over


Standing next to the pumpkin




I think it turned out pretty good for my first time


Spooky :)




Daddy and his boy


Mommy and her baby


We hope everyone has a
Happy Halloween!!

Photobucket