November 29, 2009

Honolulu Day 11

Well, once again the Hubby's work has requested him to stay for five more days here in Hawaii. So, instead of flying out tonight, we are leaving on Friday night. I kinda have torn feelings at this point. I am very appreciative of getting the opportunity to stay in Oahu for 16 days! On the other hand, I am ready to be back home to see family and friends ( missing you all). I really don't have any good pictures from today. The majority of our day has been spent doing laundry, switching rooms, returning keys, calling family, dealing with Delta and AVIS, getting a new crib, making arrangements for our dogs and unpacking our suitcases. To say I'm tired is an understatement. I am physically and mentally exhausted! However, I am never too exhausted to show you one of my purchases for the little man.



Isn't this bag just adorable? We bought him this cute little monkey backpack from Little People of Hawaii. I thought it was so cute to use as a mini diaper bag. It comes with a story and a name for the monkey. Plus, the monkey is detachable. Ha!



Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!


Photobucket