December 8, 2009

Have a Holly, Jolly Christmas....

I love this time of year!! Family gatherings, good food, office parties, decorations, Santa and Christmas music. If I could celebrate Christmas all year round I would. I have been guilty of listening to Christmas music in July :) I just can't get enough of it! Tonight, the Hubby had his annual Christmas office party and we left the little monkey with Grams and Papa for the evening. It was POURING down rain the entire time we were gone, which made the drive to and from very difficult, but we got there safe and sound. Before we left for the party we decided to attempt our Christmas card pic. Here are pics from our evening.


I think we should go with this one :)


The Hubby won two awards tonight. The Spot Bonus Award and The Traveler's Award. I am so proud of him. He's such a hard worker.


Accepting one of his awards


This morning, I left the little guy with my in-laws so I could do some Christmas shopping. This is what I discovered on my camera tonight while I was loading pics.


This is so cute

Photobucket