December 4, 2009

Honolulu Day 15

I had so much fun today! The hubby got off work early and we hung out with him for the rest of the day. Unfotuntately, he came home right when the little monkey was getting ready for a nap. So, we didn't get any beach time together due to the long nap. Hopefully, we will get some in before we leave tomorrow. We are flying out tomorrow night and won't get back home till sometime Saturday afternoon. I am excited to get back and start decorating for Christmas! Putting the tree up this year is going to be such a special occasion. Last year, I was so stoked thinking about the new family traditions we were gonna start this year with our sweet little boy! Christmas is my favorite holiday and I hope it's his too!!


Leaving for dinner


Getting free cookies at The Honolulu Cookie Company. If you are ever in Honolulu, I would strongly suggest you visit this cookie shop. It's DELICIOUS!


Save some for me!!


He was starting to get sleepy.....


but when we got back, he livened up for bath time


He loves to splash around in the water


The hubby bought these new boardshorts from The Honolulu Surfing Co. I though they were so cool and unique!


Photobucket