January 6, 2010

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow......

I am so excited about the possiblity of getting some snow tomorrow!! The little monkey and I got real brave and went to the grocery store to pick up some last minute things (what was I thinking). I thought we were never going to get out of there alive! People were everywhere and some of them were quite rude to be honest, but we made it back home and we are staying in :) Let it snow!




The little monkey is all set just in case we get snowed in. I may have gone a bit overboard here, but I would rather be safe than sorry.



and this is what the little guy did most of the afternoon. Mom got him this toy for Christmas and when you press the lion's nose he growls. Well, he thought it was funny and kept pushing its nose and screaming Dada! Ha! Too cute :)


I also wanted to include a video of the little monkey playing with the telephone. I have our ringtone set to "We Wish You a Merry Christmas" and he loves dancing to it when it starts ringing. Sadly, he waited until after I'd quit filming to really shake it :)




Photobucket