March 23, 2010

Houston, We Have a Problem.

So, I've been blogging since March of 2008. I've been with blogger this entire time and have enjoyed the free use of their website. However, now I have a problem that I have no idea how to fix. I consider myself to be good with computer codes and manipulating a site to do what I want (just blogger), but I have no idea what's going on with my blog now. It's like it has decided it hates me and wants to be added to the "To Do" list (like I don't have enough to do right now). I've got pictures that show errors. I've got our picture thumbnails at the bottom of the page. My background is shifted. It's like someone hacked into my blog and rearranged the HTML codes!! Anyway, I won't be posting in the next couple of days so this website will be down as of midnight tonight. You won't be able to access it, but don't freak out just yet (grandparents). I will hopefully have it up and running by Thursday. So, you should be able to access it without any problems and hopefully the problems will be resolved. If I can't get this thing to work right, I might finally have to break down and spend the $10/year to domain and switch to a fancier website (gasp). Either way it will get fixed. Just hang in there :)

Photobucket