June 23, 2010

Blue Baby

Today, was a pretty lazy day. The Little Monkey and I decided we would venture out of the house and go eat lunch with the Hubby at Red Robin (Yum). It was so nice to get out of the house for a bit. I haven't been getting out too much, mostly because it's been 100 degrees here for the last few weeks and the heat just makes me sick. However, we had a good day while we were out, even though we just about burned up :) When we got back home, I immediately prepared myself for a late afternoon bidding war on E-bay. Here's what I won...


Citizens of Humanity Bootcut Maternity Jeans in "Kelly"

I can't wait to get these in the mail and start wearing them. My belly isn't going to make it much longer in my pre-pregnancy jeans :) I don't have too much blogging in me this evening. Hope everyone has a wonderful week!!