July 10, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!

Today is mine and the Hubby's 6th Wedding Anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been six years!! Happy Anniversary, Sweetheart!! I fall in love with you more each day that I have you. I love you, Baby :)
I thought it would be cute to post some pictures from our wedding. So, I scanned just a few to share with you :)





Bridal Portraits



Bridals


My Mom and Hubby


Our Wedding


I love this picture, I just wish he could have gotten a picture like this after we said "I do". Instead, he snapped this right after we walked down the aisle. I still love it though :)


Me with the Hubby, Mom, Aunt L and Uncle N.


It was blazing hot on this day. I was so ready for these outside pics to be finished :)


Us with our friend from Scotland, Calum. He was an usher in our wedding and actually wore his kilt :) I thought that was so neat!