October 15, 2009

Infant Loss Awareness

Today is national Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day. This is the day when we remember all the pregnancies and infant deaths. It is observed every year, with candlelight vigils across America and Canada where we honor and remember our children. If you don't want to light a candle, at least say a prayer for those who have lost a child, pregnant or trying to have a baby. These parents and children need our prayers!!




Please Pray


Well, we've had such a quite couple of days. Dusty left for Orlando early Tuesday morning, so this will explain why I haven't updated in a couple of days. Thankfully, he made it back home safely last night!! The little monkey sure did miss his Daddy! I think it was hard for Dusty to go back to work this morning. I could tell he wanted to stay home and hang out with his little man. So, we decided to go eat lunch with him.


What? Daddy took the MacBook with him to Florida and Mommy couldn't post pics of me? Shame!


My sweet angel


I sure am crazy about this kid! We are also super excited about this weekend! We are taking the little guy to a pumpkin patch and I feel like he is going to have so much fun He's going to get his own pumpkin, pet animals and hopefully go on a hay ride. It's going to be so much fun. I will definitely be posting pics of that. So be sure and check back!!
Photobucket