October 16, 2009

Happy Fall Ya'll

We've had the best day!! First, the little guy slept till 8:15 this morning!! So, we got to sleep in a little. That is always great! Secondly, he actually let me clean house today without screaming the minute I left the room. He's been in the best little mood all day. Probably has something to do with him loving his Mommy so much. HA! His day mostly consisted of Praise Baby, chewing on books and nap time. I am looking forward to the sun coming back out so we can enjoy the fall weather!


Look at this sweet face and tell me your heart doesn't melt!! He looks so much like his Daddy!




Trying to get Mommy's camera. Little stinker!



I have also been playing in Adobe Photoshop the past few days trying to create cute holiday cards and stationary. Here is the Fall Greeting card I created. I think it turned out pretty good!



Also, it looks like we won't be visiting the Pumpkin Patch this weekend. We are probably going sometime next week. So, for those family and friends who were looking forward to pictures, you can check back sometime on Wednesday.

Photobucket