October 21, 2009

Mommy Gets Time Out

If you look on the left side of my blog, you will find a widget called "Time Out For Theta Mom Thursdays". Heather, over at Theta Mom, has come up with a special day for Mom's to take a personal "time out" for one hour each week. Moms are to spend one hour to do whatever they want (read a magazine/book, take a bubble bath, relax, etc). Then, post on their blogs how they spent their time. I think this is a wonderful idea! As a new mom, there are times when I feel tested, both physically and emotionally. I know a majority of moms out there can relate to what I just typed. Some days are better than others. I think we can all agree on that statement. Now, you might be thinking that I sound ungrateful. I am extremely grateful for my child and I love being a Mommy! It's one of the most gratifying jobs and I don't take a single second for granted. However, every once in a while, I just need to take a moment and relax. That is why I am loving this idea! So, with all that being said, tomorrow will be my first post for the "Time Out for Theta Mom Thursdays"!! I hope you other moms out there will try it too!!


Photobucket