October 20, 2009

I See You!

We've had such a great day!! Much better than yesterday. I wanted to share with you a couple of pics that I thought were hilarious. This morning, I was in the little guy's nursery doing our morning routine when I started to hear him giggle. Now, he was in his crib and I was on the opposite side of the room. I wondered what he was laughing at, but just figured he was playing with a toy so I continued what I was doing. A few seconds later, I heard him giggling again! So I look over at his crib and discover this....


He figured out how to pull the bumper down to see me while I am in the room. Silly kid!!


Isn't he just the cutest??!!


Also, over at Giveaway Today they are giving away fifty cards of your choice to one winner. So, for those of you who are looking for cute Christmas Cards or announcements, go check it out!!


Photobucket