November 24, 2009

Honolulu Day 5

Well, last night we came in from dinner and I made the mistake of laying down "for just a minute". I fell asleep with my camera next to me, intending on only lying there for just a minute and then getting up to load pics for the blog post. I was so exhausted yesterday. Dusty had to be at work pretty early yesterday morning and the little guy and I spent most of our day either in the hotel room or shopping. He was really needy yesterday and he just wore me out (mentally). Hopefully, today will be a better day. I am excited about today because we are going to spend the day at the beach and play in the ocean! It's gonna be a great day! Also, we found out yesterday that we will be here an extra three days. I am pretty excited about staying in Hawaii until Sunday, but sad that we are going to miss Thanksgiving with our families. They were very understanding about the situation, but I know it bummed them out that their grandchild was going to miss his first Thanksgiving with the family. I know they understand :)

In the spirit of Thanksgiving, I want to do something different for this post. Instead of pictures, I want to post everything that I am thankful for. I have been seeing people on facebook do this for the last week and I think it's a great idea!!

I Am Thankful For.....

- God. He makes everything possible and continues to bless us in ways I can't explain.

- Church. We have two churches. One back home and one where we live now. We are thankful to have friends and family at both that love us and are always there if we need them.

- My husband. I can't even find the words to type to describe this man. He is everything to me!

- Our sweet baby boy. He is a blessing from Heaven and I can't believe God chose us to raise such an extraordinary child. He is the sweetest little guy and I can't picture my life without him. It's amazing how much love I have for this boy!

- Family. Without them, we would be lost.

- My life. I am just happy to be alive!

- Dusty's job. God blessed us when he gave Dusty his job. He didn't have to bless us the way he did and we are very appreciative of his kindness.
- Our Home. We are thankful to have a place to call home when so many others don't.

- To be an American. I wouldn't have it any other way!


Happy Thanksgiving


Photobucket