November 25, 2009

Honolulu Day 6

You know the minute I get on here to load pics, the internet is going to slow down to where it would take all night to load one pic. I have some pretty pics, but I will just have to load them tomorrow night. Just to let you in on what we did today. We had a lot of fun today!! We mostly played in the ocean and the little guy had a great time. He is also coming around to his sand bucket that I bought him. He just talks to it and hits it against the sand. We spend the majority of our day either napping or playing in the ocean. Overall, it was a much better day than yesterday!


Update: Internet is working. Pics from the day before and yesterday have been loaded!!




If you ever eat at the ShoreBird, I would suggest ordering this. Yummy :)


He didn't know what to think of our waiter


Beautiful sunset from our beach. This, so far is my favorite pic. It's so warm and calming


Eating at Cha Cha Cha last night. Yummy Mexican!






Photobucket