December 29, 2009

10 Months Old

It has been an exhausting few days around here. We had a wonderful Christmas with family and friends back home and I wish we could celebrate Christmas all year :) However, my first Christmas with the little monkey did not go as planned. You know how you have visions of your child's first everything? Well, my vision for the little monkey's first Christmas consisted of him being in a good mood, opening lots of gifts, enjoying time with his family, etc. Instead, this is how his first Christmas went...



Poor little guy had RSV on Christmas. Not the way I pictured it all going, but we took him to the doctor and he seems to be doing much better. His temperature finally broke about 1:00 a.m. this morning and I can handle the runny nose and coughing. Just not that high temperature of 103.6!! Yikes!!


I also remembered that I was a few days late posting his 10 month pic. So, here you go :) 



I can't believe how big his is getting and that his birthday is only two months away!! I am super excited to start planning it!! He's gonna be so cute!!



Hope everyone has a Happy New Year!!

Photobucket