December 12, 2009

Mommy's Making Memories......

This year, I did something totally different.........I designed our Christmas Card from scratch! Usually, I wait to the last minute and just pick a card from shutterfly.com and print it, but this year I wanted something different since it's the little monkey's first Christmas. So, I got crafty and designed this card all by myself using Photoshop. I think it turned out pretty good :)



For obvious reasons, I have blurred out our names.



I also want to note that I can't believe Christmas is next Friday and that I am not prepared for it at all. We did purchase the little monkey's gift tonight so at least we have one gift down. We have decided to celebrate Christmas at our house this week. So, make sure you check back for pics of the little guy unwrapping his Christmas gift ( it's gonna be adorable).

Photobucket