December 14, 2009

Prayer Request

I truly hate to type this. Please pray for The Evans and Dixon families tonight. Heather Evans lost her father and her one year old son this morning in a horrible car accident and her mother is at ECM in critical condition. I can't imagine losing a loved one so close to Christmas, especially two! When I heard the news this morning, my heart just broke. This is something no mother should ever have to go through and I want to cry just thinking about what Heather and her husband are going through today. Heather's mom was my adjunct teacher at NWSCC and the hubby's English teacher in high school. I remember her as being such a sweet lady and very caring for others. Please pray for this family, that God will comfort them and give them some kind of peace and understanding. God Bless them....




Photobucket