January 25, 2010

Everywhere & Everything

Today, the little monkey and I stayed home to catch up on some housework that I have been putting off for way too long. I feel so accomplished! I got all the laundry washed and I cleaned out the little man's closet. I filled two big boxes full of clothes that he has outgrown (they grow so quickly) and reorganized all the drawers. So now his closet and changing table look so neat and organized (hoping it stays that way for longer than a day). The little guy had a great day. He woke up in the best little mood this morning and has been so playful all day. He has kept me on my feet the majority of the day. He just goes from one thing to the next. Let's just say he is getting into everything and squeezing into places he shouldn't be.





Here he is playing with my Core Secrets Yoga Ball.




He's so funny




If you look closely, you can see the fireplace guard that he ripped off.


Photobucket