January 26, 2010

Party Update

I'm having a blast planning for the monkey's birthday party. I got his invitations in the mail the other day and they are super cute!! I can't wait to share them with you, but that will have to wait until after I have mailed them out. I went shopping the other day for a few fabric tablecloths and I ended up getting quit the bargain on some cute yellow ones. Don't you just love when you get something at 80% off? I sure do!! Today after I got back from running some errands, I found that UPS had delivered the package of party favors I ordered for all the kids in our family. I wanted to do something cute and fun, so I did some research on the internet and discovered these little cuties.....





I know there are a couple of the kids in our family that may not be able to chew gum yet, but I figured their parents could help them in that department! Ha! Hope you guys like Dubble Bubble Gum :) I just thought these were so cute. If you wanna check them out, go here.


Photobucket