February 12, 2010

Jeremy Camp Concert Pics

Well, I was right. We didn't get in till around 11:00 and we finally went to bed at 11:45. I'm exhausted. I didn't realize how much work it was going to be, but we had a blast!! After my duties were completed, I grabbed my camera and started making my rounds. It was so cool to be allowed in the "restricted areas" :) Sadly, I didn't get a pic of us with Jeremy Camp, but I think the pics I did get turned out pretty good. However, I'm not a pro at taking pictures in the dark, so some came out really blurry :( For some reason, Jeremy Camp couldn't seem to be still and he was bouncing all over the stage. Ha! Here are my pics from the concert :)



I was told I could get right in front of the stage on the floor and get an up close shot, but there was a paid photographer there and I didn't want to step on her turf. So, this is the best I could do of a front stage shot.




Yay, Jeremy Camp!!





The audience



This was the Hubby's view all night



This one would have been a great pic, but it turned out blurry. I'm going to have to work on my picture taking in the dark :)



"Let this old life crumble, Let it Fade"



Photobucket