February 14, 2010

Valentine's Dinner

Even though we celebrated our Valentine's last weekend, I had planned to surprise the Hubby with a candlelit Valentine's Dinner. I knew it wasn't going to be a big surprise, cause I had to ask him to leave the house for a couple of hours. Not to mention, I asked him to take the Little Monkey with him so I could get everything ready without any distractions. I'm pretty sure he figured out what I was up to, but I didn't care :) So, the Hubby and Little Monkey went driving and shopping while I prepared our Valentine's Dinner.



A little bit ahead of schedule and a little bit bored :)



I know, we're cheesy. I love kissy pictures :)



Bahahahaha :) I thought we were taking a serious pic




There we go :) Happy Valentine's Baby!!



Our yummy dinner. Lemon-peppered chicken with red potatoes and green beans. Mmmmmm..... :)



Photobucket