February 17, 2010

A Little Bit of Everything

If you are grossed out by feet, then skip down to the next set of pictures. For those who don't care to look at a foot, here you go......


This is what I've been dealing with for two days now. A broke toe, thanks to the Little Monkey's Jumperoo. I haven't been to the doctor to confirm it's broke, I'm giving my Dr. Mom diagnoses. Judging by the stabbing pain I feel when I walk and the fact that I can't bend it, I think it's safe to say it's broke (goodbye heels for the next few weeks. I sure will miss you). Anyway, you're welcome. Guess you weren't expecting to see a pic of my foot on this post, huh? :)


On to our exciting day :) For months now, the Little Monkey has been very interested in the food we eat and always protests when we don't give him any. Well, last night we went out to eat with a friend from California and the Little Monkey got a taste of "big people food" :) Since he enjoyed it so much, I decided to save some of my food and serve it for lunch today.




Here's his lunch. Sugar Snap Peas with mashed potatoes. He LOVED it :)

After lunch, I gave him some Graduates Lil' Crunchies. He's a big fan of these little corn snacks :) Here are a few pictures of snack time today.



Practicing his lip curl :)




I gave him a handful of crunchies and he immediately took off and hid next to the Jumperoo. I guess he thought I was going to take them back :)


He has about four in his mouth right here. Little Stinker :)



What? No more crunchies??



During his afternoon nap, I went upstairs to check on him and he looked so precious laying there. So, I grabbed my camera and took pics of my sweet angel sleeping.



Look how precious. He's probably dreaming about how much he loves his Mommy. Ok. Ok. He's probably dreaming about Lil' Crunchies :)



I also wanted to share with you one of my new purchases. I have been looking for a smaller diaper bag for a few weeks now. We needed something more "airplane friendly" since we may be traveling to Denver/Vegas in a few weeks. I instantly fell in love with this bag when I saw it and I am so excited that I bought it. Not because it's new, but because I talked the guy into giving it to me for 50% off the original price + free monogramming. Aren't I awesome?



Can you tell I love the color red? :)

Photobucket