February 28, 2010

Party Pics (The Longest Post Ever)

**Note: I've had no time to edit these pictures***



We had such a wonderful day yesterday. We loved spending the day with our families and appreciate everyone coming to Deacon's party. He got so many cute toys and we're so lucky to have such wonderful families. Here are some pictures. Thanks Matthew for taking these pics for me. I'm pretty sure I forgot to tell you that yesterday :)


One of the girls in my Sunday School class made this cake for the party. isn't it just so cute?!!


Deacon's destroy cake. She did such an amazing job!! Thanks again, Adell :)


Me & the Birthday Boy




In the middle of his presents



Opening Presents



Graycen really wanted to help Deacon unwrap his gifts. She's such a little cutie


She decided that Deacon needed a bow on his head. Hilarious :)


Ha!

I can't believe he's one

He thought it was so funny




Tickling the Birthday Boy



He didn't know what to think of the cake. Ha!




Trying to teach him how to eat his cake :)



He was showing us his cake. Too funny :)


So proud of himself







Photobucket