March 18, 2010

Argggg.......Ahoy Matey!!

Did that header capture your attention? :) For years now, the Hubby and I have never really "decorated" our upstairs bathroom (master bath). Since no one hardly goes up there except us, I haven't really put much effort into making it look fun and cozy ( I know, I'm horrible). Since the Little Monkey shares the same bathroom with us, I decided it might be time to spruce it up and make it a fun place to make some memories. For months now, I have been lurking on the potterybarnkids website, looking at shower curtains, rugs and bathroom assessories. I've had my eye on a particular shower curtain for a while now, but soon found myself leaning towards a new one.



Here is the Little Monkey's new shower curtain! It's a Pirate Applique Shower Curtain. I just love the pretty colors and it looks so fun. I thought the theme went perfect with bath time.




Here's the rug that I'm not to sure of. I like it, but I am kinda leaning towards more of a solid apple green or navy blue.



This picture makes me sick! I have been spying on these little fellows for months and apparently they went on sale and SOLD OUT before I could get my hands on them :( Booooo...... I'm hoping they will replenish the stock soon!!


I haven't bought a new bath wrap yet, but I probably will in the next couple of months. The Little Monkey has just about grown out of his frog wrap that he has now. When the time comes (or when they go on sale), I think we'll be purchasing him the blue shark!!


I can't wait for the shower curtain to come in so I can start decorating. The Little Monkey is going to have a blast in his new Pirate Bathroom. On a side note, tomorrow's post is going to be a tough one to share. Not because I don't want to share this part of my life with you, but because it was hard to find the words to express my true feelings. I hope you'll come back and read it.

Photobucket