March 29, 2010

In Love.

This weekend was such a great weekend. Friday night, we met up with another couple and had dinner at my favorite mexican restaurant, Rosie's. Yum! Saturday we went to yard sales with my sister in law and her husband. They were so nice to watch the Little Monkey while we went on a date Saturday night. We had so much fun guys, thanks for coming up here!! We rarely get dates anymore, so it nice to go to dinner and shop just the two of us :) However, I did miss the Little Monkey while I was gone :) Anyway, my canvas gallery wrap came in Friday afternoon and I'm in L.O.V.E. with it. However, I was pretty sad to see my clock go :) Because the wall above our fireplace is so large, the picture doesn't look that big. I just knew a 30 x 40 canvas would fill up a good deal of that wall, but it really didn't. Here it is :)



It turned out flawless! I was very nervous ordering such a huge picture, afraid of spending all that money and then something went wrong with it (not enough pixels, blur, etc). I've never ordered one of my prints that big before, but it turned out great!! I can't get enough of it :P I have a feeling I will be ordering some more in the future ( the Hubby is cringing right now , HA!) Anyway, enough talk about pictures. Here is Deacon's big Easter present ( he got it early).




An educational 4- sided bead maze cube. This thing is pretty awesome. Not only does it have 4 sides of different activites, but it's also a storage bin to hold toys. Since it's so large and wouldn't fit into an easter basket, the Little Monkey got it early.



He has really enjoyed these little toys :)




He likes this side too :)

I have him a little basket filled with Crayola Bath Dropz, Curious George/Cars bandaids and some of his favorite treats. However, I have a feeling he's not going to be phased by the little gifts. His main priority is the bead maze :)