March 25, 2010

Time to Upgrade.

Since we moved into our house four years ago, we've always had a pretty cool looking clock that hung above our fireplace. I really have enjoyed this clock, cause I got it on sale at Target and it has been so convenient having it there. However, it quit working several months ago (hands won't turn) and we haven't taken it down yet. I'm just having a hard time parting with it. I really do love my big clock!! Anyway, I've been pondering what I could hang on such a large white wall (we have a very high ceiling in the living room) and a really good picture kept coming to my mind. So, what better way to add some cuteness to our living room than to take one, simple picture I made and blow it up to a 30 x 40 gallery wrap canvas and hang it in the clock's place. Since I have a professional print lab I print all my business and personal pictures from, I decided to order myself a professional, big hanging, black and white picture of my one year old baby boy. Here's the picture.




I am super excited and can't wait for it to arrive. I'm scared it's going to be so big that I won't be able to get it inside the house by myself, but I'll have to do the best I can. I will be sure to post a picture when it's hanging up :)