March 13, 2010

Las Vegas, Day 6

We're having so much fun here in Vegas! Last night, we ventured out into the streets of Las Vegas and walked to the Bellagio to eat dinner. They had this awesome buffet that was huge! I was a big fan of the dessert bar. The desserts just kept coming!! As we were walking up to the Bellagio, we got to see the very end of one of the fountain shows that happens in front of the hotel. It was so gorgeous! I'm just bummed that I didn't have my tripod to capture such a beautiful scene :( After dinner, we came back to the MGM Grand and crashed. This morning, we got up and went to the Hoover Dam outside Vegas. We took the Plant Tour and it was so much fun. I learned some new facts about the Hoover Dam that I didn't know. We ended up staying at the Hoover Dam about two hours before we decided to come back to the hotel. We spent the rest of our afternoon at Caesar's Palace, chowing down at their buffet. It was delicious! If you're ever in Vegas, I would recommend Caesar's Palace over the Bellagio. It's cheaper, and better in my opinion. As you all know, I'm having some technical difficulties uploading pictures. So here's what I could upload.



At the Hoover Dam (the stuffed elephant goes everywhere with us. I have no idea why we're posing with it like that. Ha! )





We are leaving Vegas bright and early in the morning and driving seven hours to hopefully visit The Arches National Park in Utah. With the time change and all the extra stops, we're not sure we are going to make it in time to see before it closes. Hopefully, we will make it!


Photobucket