April 29, 2010

Spring.

Today, I decided to get the Little Monkey out of the house and enjoy this gorgeous spring day! My mom bought him this adorable pool for his birthday and I've been waiting for the perfect opportunity to get it out and have some fun :)  I think the Little Monkey thoroughly enjoyed his time in the pool.


Wake up sleepy head!! It's time to play!



I decided to put his new hat on him to protect his little head......


Apparently, he is not a fan of hats. There's $6.00 wasted.


He thought it was hilarious that he'd soaked his new hat.


Now, it's his pool toy.


Enough pool time, Mommy.....


Let's play in the dirt!!


I couldn't figure out what he was looking for here...


I should've known :) 


Well, this is my last post until May 9th.  Tomorrow we are leaving for Atlanta, where we will spend the night and get up bright and early to catch our flight to San Juan, Puerto Rico on Saturday. I am so ready to cruise the Caribbean with the Hubby, but I am already missing my Little Monkey and we haven't even left yet. It's going to be hard saying goodbye for eight days :(  I know he's in good hands, but it still makes me sad.  I plan on taking tons of pictures on our cruise, so you need to make sure and check back for a post of what we did each day. I can't wait! Southern Caribbean, here we come!!!