May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day.

We're back and we had so much fun!  We got to my in-law's house around 12:30 this morning and we immediately crashed.  The Little Monkey was sound asleep when we got there and we really had to control ourselves to keep from getting him out of the crib and giving him tons of kisses. It was so sweet to see his reaction to us when he finally woke up this morning.  At first, he acted like he didn't recognize us, but it didn't take too long before he realized who we were and started loving all over us. I've never felt so missed :) HA! What a wonderful way to start Mother's Day!


Mother's Day picture before church 


I had such a great day with my family and two favorite boys. Thank you Hubby, for making me feel like a princess all week and on my special day :)  I sure do love you!

Also, tomorrow I am starting the daily post for our cruise. Be prepared for tons of pics and videos!!