June 15, 2010

Baby Update

I just wanted to let everyone know what has been going on over here lately. I am now 8 weeks pregnant and I'm feeling pretty good. I had a really bad day last week where all I wanted to do was go back to bed. I am on Zofran, which is the drug I had to take when pregnant with the Little Monkey. It's helping, but it definitely has it's side effects :( I go for my first doctor's appointment on the 21st of this month and we're pretty excited about that. Right now, I crave nothing but sweets! Which I've read, is a sign of a girl, but it's too early for that guessing game :) Sweets are numero uno on my list, with dill pickle chips right behind that. I'm trying to not indulge my cravings too much. I would like to keep my healthy weight if I can :) I have been trying to introduce the idea of another baby to the Little Monkey by pointing to my belly and saying "baby", but he's not getting it :) Might be too young for that yet. I'm sorry this is a pictureless post (grandparents), I know I'm in trouble for the lack of Deacon the last couple of weeks, but I promise my blogging will pick back up here soon. Right now, I can't seem to find the time at the end of the day. I know you all understand :)