June 8, 2010

Where I've Been....



We're pregnant with #2!!!


That's right, we will welcome a new baby to our family in January 2011!! I am 7 weeks pregnant and we are very excited!! I know most of you think that our cruise in May was for this purpose, but that was not the case. We just had a really good time (TMI?). HEHEHEHE :) Anyway, I have been so exhausted the last few weeks and in turn my poor blog has suffered. I just haven't had the energy to upload pics, edit, upload, title, etc. Hopefully, I can get back on track here in the next couple of weeks :) As for how I'm feeling, I wake up in the mornings pretty nauseated and go to bed nauseated, but most of the afternoon I'm doing good. So far, my morning sickness has been nothing compared to what it was like with the Little Monkey, but it's still pretty early to assume I'm gonna have it easier. I guess we'll see :) Also, make sure you check back in the next few weeks because I plan on doing the weekly belly pic once I start showing :) So, please forgive my lack of blogging in the coming weeks! I promise not to be lazy for too much longer :)