July 28, 2010

King of the Chair.

The Little Monkey's new chair from Pottery Barn Kids arrived yesterday! I immediately opened the box and couldn't wait to get it put together. I think Deke was more excited than I was about his new chair. He kept climbing all over it while I was trying to put it together and playing peek-a-boo :) I'm thinking this purchase was a smart one. He seems to have fallen in love with his chair. Score!!

Watching some late afternoon Super Why

Oscar (the elephant) has to be included in all activities around our house and I do mean all :)

This has to be one of the funniest faces he's ever made. I have no idea what caused this reaction, but I'm so thrilled that I got a picture of it :P

Things are looking up for me in the chair department. Now, maybe I can finally leave the room without my chair being confiscated by a sneaky little boy and his partner in crime :)


Tomorrow is going to be a big day for our little guy. We have enrolled him in the introductory class at The Little Gym here in town. I'm going be honest, I'm pretty stoked about this. Gymnastics is a favorite past time of mine. I took gymnastics when I was a little girl and was a cheerleader in high school. After I graduated, I was a gymnastics instructor for two years and loved every single minute of it. Of course, I never taught a class younger than three years old, so I'm pretty curious as to what all they have in store for my wild child. Whatever they have planned, I'm sure the little guy will have a blast. I'm hoping that he is on his best behavior tomorrow and that he interacts well with the other children there :) Those two things will make our decision about enrolling him in the Fall so much easier. Wish us luck! HA!!