July 20, 2010

Sick Again.

Well, guess what? The Little Monkey is sick again! Long story short, he has the croup and a middle ear infection. Where he got this from remains a mystery to me. How long he will have this junk? His pediatrican told us it could be around ten days before we start seeing the cough, runny nose, etc fade away. Poor kid can't seem to catch a break! Of course, we are worn out. Two ER visit within ten days is too much, but we are thankful for the nurses and doctors that helped him when he was so sick. My time since Saturday has been spent in this house, trying to keep him away from anyone so he doesn't spread this around. The Little Monkey is on antibiotics, a steriod, and cough medicine. You would think all that would cause him to be so sleepy, but it hasn't. Instead, my child has been into EVERYTHING all day and I'm so happy to see him being himself again. Please say a prayer that he kicks this quickly :) Also, I just remembered today that I haven't posted what the sex of our second child is. I will have a post ready tomorrow to reveal to those who don't know yet what it is. Now, I must go chase Speedy Gonzales out of the kitchen where he is currently pulling out pots and pans and banging on them :)