July 21, 2010

Baby #2 is........

A Boy!!!!!!


My sister in law scanned us last weekend and at first, we couldn't see anything that indicated a boy. However, with some moving around and some squirming from our little guy, Denay could see everything she needed to determine it was a boy. I have no degree in sonography and I could even tell it was a boy :) I'm so excited about having another little Dusty running around the house. The idea of two boys, under the ago of two, running around in diapers, does make me want to cry (JK). It's going to be so much fun and I'm so excited that God has chosen me to be the Mommy of yet another precious little boy. Several people have ask about a name for our little guy and we have tossed a few around, but nothing we want make definite at the moment. We still have lots of time. I'm currently about 14 1/2 weeks along, which is about the time we found out the Little Monkey was a boy. I am working on some more pregnancy pics, but with the Little Monkey being sick the last two weeks, my blogging has come last. Hopefully, I will get some pics up soon of my belly and the Little Monkey ;)