July 25, 2010

Splash Pad Fun.

Today, we decided to take the Little Monkey to the splash pad downtown. He's not too fond of water, especially really cold water, but we thought he would enjoy playing and splashing around. It took him about five minutes of watching the other children playing and having fun before he was interested. Since this was his first time at the splash pad, I expected him to be hanging on to us the entire time, but he surprised me! He seemed excited and appeared to have fun! I think we might be making another trip sometime soon :)

My two favorite boys :)

Not too sure of the water just yet

Ohhh, that was cold!!

Daddy trying to get him to play in the water

He spotted a ball that was rolling around the splash pad. Next time, we'll have to bring our own

Splashing in the water


The water splashed in his face and he got scared :( Awww... :)


Anticipating when the water will shoot up. He is too cute :)

For those of you who are interested in a pregnancy update, I am currently 15 weeks pregnant and feeling much better now that I'm in my second trimester :) However, I did have a little scare last night and had to call the on-call doctor, but thankfully I didn't have to go in and everything is fine. You can never be too safe :) My last doctors appointment went great and the baby's heartbeat was 178. I am starting to feel little twitches and what feels like punches inside my tummy. I started feeling Deke move around at 17 weeks and they say it happens earlier with the second one. It's so amazing to feel life growing inside of you. I'm loving every punch and kick I receive from my little guy :)