July 22, 2010

Coming Alive


The Little Monkey has been feeling much better the last couple of days. Today, I took him outside, just to give him a change of scenery. He didn't enjoy it as much as he thought he would ( maybe cause it's like 200 degrees outside), but I'm pretty sure he enjoyed finding old tree limbs and pulling the bark off.



He's 100% boy!! HA!!


and here's what I bought the Little Monkey today!




The Boy's Striped Anywhere Chair from Pottery Barn Kids


I've been eyeing it for months and today it finally went on sale!!! I was so happy to buy it for my little man. He's constantly standing in front of the tv to watch his movies and I felt like a comfy chair was just what he needed.I can't wait for it to come in!! I have a feeling he's going to love it :) Plus, I'm hoping this will put an end to him stealing my recliner every time I turn around. Ha! He's so sneaky!!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.