August 28, 2010

Deke's First Haircut.

Today was such a big day for The Little Monkey! We finally gave in and took him to get his first haircut. I wasn't quite sure how it was all going to go, but he totally surprised me with how good he acted! He didn't cry at all during the haircut. It wasn't until after we had paid and were getting ready to leave that he cried and started acting out. Apparently he's a huge fan of the airplane he was playing in :) Here are pics from our trip.

All smiles


He wasn't too sure about it at first.


My Big Boy




They had a television that was playing at his station. He loved watching the girls on the screen :)


Daddy and his boy

I know this pic is blurry. However, I do love me some kissy pictures with my baby :)

Asking for more kisses

Being denied monkey kisses :( That's ok, I got more later!!


My Big Boy and his new do'