August 5, 2010

Spoiled Rotten

Well, if you're wondering how the potty training is going, it's not. The Little Monkey had an accident the day before yesterday where I'm pretty sure he was asking to go to the potty, but didn't quite make it (my fault) and got scared. I've tried putting him on his potty multiple times, but he really has no interest. However, he shows tremendous interest in washing his hands and playing in the water. Silly kid!!


Here he is not using it like he should :) Some of you might think this picture is strange to post, but I like to blog for me and this is worth remembering :)


Today, my Mom came up to visit and hang out with us, which was fun. We haven't been back home in several weeks, so I'm sure she was missing Deke :) We ended up at Toys R'Us where she bought him this fun toy.....



So far, he loves it! Thanks Granny :)


I decided the Little Monkey needed something to let loose and have fun with. So, I bought him these........

I really hope I don't live to regret this decision :)

and for those of you who want to see a belly pic.......



16 wks 3 days pregnant

I've been feeling good. I had a few days last week where I felt just horrible, but this week hasn't been bad. The heat is about to kill me, but I have a feeling people who aren't pregnant could say the same :) We are going for a scan tomorrow to see our little man. I'm hoping he cooperates so we can get a good picture of him that I can upload here.

I hope everyone has a Fabulous Friday and an awesome weekend!!