October 17, 2009

On the Move

Last night, I decided that the little guy was in need of a good walker. He loves to be on the move and I think he is ready for something different. His jumperoo is fun, but I think the walker will be easier for both of us. Having a walker allows him to follow me when I go into a different room ( which we help with the screaming fits when I leave). I think we will be purchasing this item on Black Friday, but I have already been looking on Amazon.com and other websites for what we want ( I'm big on ratings and reviews). Here are the options.

Chicco DJ Walker

Chicco DJ Sketchy




Jeep Walker


Chicco Safari



I am going to have a hard time deciding which one the little monkey is going to get. They are all so cute and they all have excellent ratings! So, if you Moms out there know of a better walker, please email me and let me know!

Photobucket