October 19, 2009

Not Such A Good Day

Well, I will be glad when this day is over and I am going to bed. I hate to sound so negative, but it has been one of those days. The little guy is either going through a growth spurt or his teeth are bothering him....bad! He started crying at about 10:00 this morning and hasn't really let up since. The only thing that seems to help him is for me to hold him or give him a bottle. Which doesn't work out too well when trying to accomplish stuff, like driving. I had several errands to run today and he screamed the ENTIRE time we were in the car. Poor little guy :) I don't want him to grow up too fast, but it will be much easier when he gets older and he can just tell me what is bothering him and I can fix it. Anyways, here are a couple of pics I took of him today. Even if he was in a bad mood, he is still adorable.


Wondering what Mommy is doing


Poor Baby




I sure hope he is in a much better mood tomorrow. We are going to the pumpkin patch so hopefully he will love it!



Photobucket