January 27, 2010

11 months



**I know that sign looks horrible. He destroyed the original ***

  • We go for a weight check tomorrow, but I am guessing you weigh around 21 lbs.
  • It's getting harder and harder to take these monthly pics. You are getting real crafty at stealing the paper :)
  • You are in to everything.
  • You aren't walking yet, but you have been real brave these last few days. You try to walk from the coffee table to the couch, but you're not quit ready. I am hoping you walk before your 1st Birthday.
  • You still suck on your fingers and it's so adorable
  • You love to crawl around the house really fast and let us chase you
  • You discovered the stairs this month. We have to really keep an eye on you because you know when we turn our backs :)
  • You love to play Bouncy Baby
  • You love to play with your blue ball. You love for me to roll it to you.
  • You are now in a big boy car seat and you love it.
  • This month you had your first high fever (RSV).
  • You are starting to climb on stuff.
  • I can't believe the next monthly picture I post will be your 1 year photo. This year has flown by and I can't believe you are almost one.
  • We love you so much and couldn't imagine our lives without you.
  • You are my sweet angel and you will never know how much love I have for you, but I promise to show you every day what a blessing you are to me. I love you Monkey.


Photobucket