May 13, 2010

St. Maarten.

We enjoyed our time on this island. The water was just as pretty in St. Maarten as it was in Antigua, but Antigua is still the #1 pick :) We ended up renting a car, so we could sight see around the island and take our time. The roads in St. Maarten are soooo confusing and crowded, but the Hubby did an awesome job of navigating those crazy streets :) We ended up going to this beach I had read about on the internet called Maho Beach. This beach is located adjacent to a large airport runway. It was so cool watching the planes land and take off. After sightseeing around the island for a few hours, we were ready to go back to our ship. I liked St. Maarten, but don't see myself going back anytime soon :)



St. Maarten


 
Beautiful water


The sun was blinding us :)


He was so sweet to carry my big bag around :)


We stopped by this cute restaurant on the beach to enjoy some Caribbean hamburgers 





So funny :) 




That was so cool to me. I just love watching planes land and take-off :)





Maho Beach, St. Maarten

Here's a pic I took. Isn't that so cool?