August 23, 2010

It's a Monday.

Can you tell I have no mental energy left to come up with a good title for this post? Ha! Our weekend was so crazy! We always love going back to our home towns to visit with our families, but sometimes it's just exhausting. The Little Monkey of course loves going back home, where he is spoiled rotten for two straight days and is never without a playmate :) Gotta love family :)

Anyway, if you know me at all, you know I'm in love with Etsy.com. So last night, I was shopping around and found this adorable and clever little contraption.


It's a crayon roll-up that fits in your diaper bag.



So cute!


The Little Monkey loves to color and I think this little roll-up is perfect for his traveling crayons! I can't wait to get it in!!

For a pregnancy update, I am 19 weeks today and feeling better every day. This pregnancy has been completely different from Deke's and I'm slowly feeling my energy coming back to me. I must be entering the nesting phase, because I suddenly feel the need to organize/clean/organize/clean again. However, now a days it's becoming more of a challenge to bend over so this puts a damper on all my organization and cleaning plans :( BOOO!! We are suppose to go on September 8th for our "official" gender sonogram here in town, but the Hubby is thinking he will be in the Marshall Islands for work during that time, so we may be moving that appointment. I'm looking forward to this appointment because of the pictures. I remember the 20 week pics of Deke were so clear and bright and I can't wait to get a really good look at our new son!